Wednesday, January 03, 2007

IMCDA training has begun!

Just a quick message. I'm using a modified training plan from "Training Plans for Multisport Athletes" by Gale Bernhardt.

When I planned this out, it had me starting on Dec 25 which is 26 weeks before the IRONMAN on June 24. I did some training between Christmas and the New Year but not 100% to the plan, so I officially started on Tuesday January 2.

Not too much to report as yet.

I did have a great run on the morning of the 31st with a smaller group, we did the 'Samish' loop. Lots of climbing over the 3 hour run. We saw a Bald Eagle on a dead tree branch hanging out over Lost Lake, it took flight right after I turned on my camera (which makes a sound when I turn it on). I have since reset the settings to NOT make a sound when I turn it on.

No comments: